Art classes for adults
OUR WAY OF UNDERSTANDING ART
- We want you to enjoy art. Not simply observing a painting or listening to the theory of painting. We want you to get closer to the creative universe of the Gallery and discover our artists. With them you will learn techniques, styles and above all, you will share an experience.
-Art is a form of expression, the artist's way of communicating and understanding what surrounds him. For artists, painting is like breathing: it is an intrinsic part of their existence and their way of living life.
- Painting is the best gym for the brain. It improves your communication skills. It improves your mental health. It improves your motor skills. And above all, it's fun and enjoyable.
-In addition, you can sign up for outings organized by the Gallery to different exhibitions and museums.
These are our open schedules. You can choose the class shift (2 hours) that best suits you:
-Tuesday or Thursday mornings two shifts with Professor Alvaro Ruiz:
- From 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon: SPACES AVAILABLE.
- From 12.00 h to 14.00 h: TUESDAY (FULL), THURSDAY (2 SPACES REMAINING).
-Tuesday afternoon double session with Carlos Ginel:
- From 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: FULL.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: SPACES AVAILABLE.
-Thursday afternoons from 17.00 h to 19.00 h with Álvaro Ruiz.
-Saturday morning two shifts from 10.15 am to 12.15 pm or from 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm with Professor Maximiliano Martinez.
(Dates may change depending on the group of people signed up)
How does it work?
The classes are personalized, that is, the teacher adapts to the technique that the adult is developing. And that includes drawing, watercolor, acrylic or oil, as well as mixed media.
There are 4 classes per month, two hours each class.
-Classes are paid the first week of the month and are on a monthly basis.
It is not possible to take single classes, only the whole month. The number of times you attend a class is optional, you can attend up to a maximum of 4 classes per month.
-No license plate.
Adult classes do not include materials.
-If you are not sure, you can come and pay for a single trial lesson.
-Money is not refundable.
*If you are unable to come, you have the option to try to make up the class at another time during the same month in which you have enrolled.
REMEMBER TO SPECIFY WHEN PURCHASING YOUR COURSE WHAT TIMETABLE YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR!