"......................OUR HISTORY GATHERINGS
A group of people with the intention of having a good time, we got together to talk about History. Of course, this group is open to anyone who wants to participate, ask questions or just listen. Every Tuesday, at the end of the meeting, we agree on the topic for the next discussion, so we can prepare it a little bit during the week. The moderator makes a short introduction and then moves on to the debate. If you are passionate about history or would simply like to learn more about it, we are sure you will enjoy it.
If you want to receive news about the TERTULIAS DE HISTORIA, leave us your name and email and we will send you all the information.
Augustine's muses caught him preparing the theme on Vatican II, and we were lucky enough to listen to him. How can I not pressure him to present more themes!
- Tuesday, September 13: We tell each other about the vacations and present suggestions for next year.
- Tuesday, September 20: "The Dry Law" (ROBERTO)
- Tuesday, September 27: "Vatican Council II" (AUGUSTIN)
- Tuesday, October 4: " La Ley Seca " (2nd part) (ROBERTO)
- Tuesday, October 11: "Los Trastámara" (CARLOS)
- Tuesday, October 18 : " Pío del Río Hortega ". biography and scientific work " ( JAVIER SIMON )
- Tuesday, October 25: "Judea, 100 years before the birth of Jesus" (JOHN)
- Tuesday, November 1: HOLIDAY
- Tuesday, November 8: "Rome, through the history of its infrastructures" (ÁNGEL UTANDE)
- Tuesday, November 15: "Augustine of Hippo" (AUGUSTINE)
- Tuesday, November 22: TERTULIA POSTPONED
- Tuesday, November 29: "De piedra" (In stone)
- Tuesday, December 6: BREAK
- Tuesday, December 13: "The Romanesque in images" (Carlos).
- Tuesday, December 20: WE BEGIN THE YEAR. There will be no topic, we will congratulate ourselves for Christmas and we will talk about new proposals for the chat room.
- Tuesday, January 10: "De piedra" (RACHEL).
- Tuesday, January 17: "Christians in Al-Andalus" (JUAN).
- Tuesday, January 24: "Machines of Antiquity" (AUGUSTINE).
- Tuesday, January 31: "The effects of the Russian invasion of Ukraine on natural resources in a geopolitical key" (ROBERTO).
- Tuesday, February 7: "The Catholic Monarchs. A modern monarchy" (CARLOS).
- Tuesday, February 14: "The Second Republic" (ANGEL UTANDE).
- Tuesday, February 21: "Geopolitics of natural resources" (JAIME AND ROBERTO).
- Tuesday, February 28: "Enrique el navegante" (JAVIER).
- Tuesday, March 7: "The Crusades" (AUGUSTINE).
- Tuesday, March 14: "Gothic art. Architecture" (CARLOS).
- Tuesday, March 21: "Gancho Roano y algo más" (JUAN).
- Tuesday, March 28: "Stories of the human body". (RACHEL).
Tuesday, April 4: WE ARE GOING ON HOLY WEEK.
Tuesday, April 11: "Troy from history to myth" (ANGEL UTANDE).
Tuesday, April 18 : " Catherine of Aragon " ( AUGUSTINE ).
Tuesday, April 25 : " Gothic art. Sculpture " ( CARLOS )
Hello, I would like to receive information about the History Talks and attend as a listener.
Hello Jose Ignacio! all the discussions are free access. So you can come whenever you want. Every Tuesday the speakers talk about a different topic that you can find on the web in the "everything we do" section.
They start at 8.30 pm
Thank you very much.
Hello, I would like to attend, is it necessary to sign up in advance?
thank you very much
Hi Laura! thank you for writing to us. Admission is free, just be there 10 minutes before the show starts.